13 Sydney…..A feast for the senses!!
Set within the happening habitat for architectural reinvention, this incredible townhouse located just off the vibrant Halifax precinct embraces the cultural explosion just metres beyond.
13 Sydney is just down from the iconic Slatters building and Herringbone restaurant where urban wall art adds an edgy element to what lies down the street. This 4 storey gem built by the multi award winning Forme Projex will have you salivating for more.
We love these impressive features including:
• 3 bedrooms – 2 with built in robes and one with it’s own ensuite
• Secure private garage with generous storage
• Large well-appointed kitchen in the heart of the living areas
• Gas cooking
• Security system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and separate split system in main bedroom
• A super effective gas heater in the living area – your choice of this or the reverse cycle ducted air
• One of the City’s best roof top entertaining areas
• Secure well managed complex with only 7 townhouses
13 Sydney is your base for a trail of discovery in Adelaide’s hippest new precinct and here’s just some of the reasons why.
• Just metres from The Iconic Greek on Halifax, Herringbone, Day Job Café and the modern Korean Seoul Sisters Café
• 10 minute walk to Gouger Street, China Town and the Central Markets
• Close to the Park Lands and its extensive bike network
• Short walk to Rundle Mall, Hutt Street
• Near transport options including the free inner city circle bus on Halifax street and the Southern tram stop
• Zoned for Adelaide High School and Botanic High School and local primary schools
• Pilates & Yoga studios….the list goes on and on!!!
13 Sydney is a must see to fully appreciate how this beautifully presented home will fit your lifestyle.